Opportunities at Blaze Acumen
At Blaze Acumen, we provide professional services to private clients, businesses, Australian subsidiaries of multi-national groups, entrepreneurs, self-managed superannuation funds and Private Ancillary Funds. Through the provision of accounting, taxation and advisory services, we aim to provide a holistic approach to help clients achieve their strategic and financial goals.
In providing these services, we often deal with management, business owners, family members and other professional advisers to become the client’s trusted adviser.
Being a part of the Blaze Acumen team provides exposure to a broad range of client services which may not otherwise be the case at many firms. We have a team approach to each assignment which allows staff to learn from our experience in providing innovative client solutions.
We offer exciting and rewarding careers, together with a work culture which encourages a work / life balance.
Your Career – Training and Development
The nature of our client base and our desire to be proactive requires us to be up to date with legislative changes and announcements. We dedicate a significant amount of time to training and development and have available a number of technical resources for research on complex issues.
Professional staff are also encouraged to undertake CA to become fully qualified Chartered Accountants which is supported by the firm with payment of fees, focus group sessions, study leave and additional support for external training.
Your Career – A Balance
- You will receive support and guidance from day 1, with the allocation of a buddy who will ‘show you the ropes’.
- You will receive continuous support from your mentor/coach, who will assist and guide your development.
- We have developed an exciting mentoring program, providing our graduates and consultants with a first-hand exposure to our clients. This initiative provides an opportunity to see how we interact with our clients, how we develop an understanding of what our client needs are and to best resolve any issues they might have.
- A generous and supportive Parental Leave scheme.
- It’s your birthday? Then take the day off on us.
- Monthly morning teas as fundraising opportunities in support of a vast array of charities.
- We have an active social club delivering regular fun out-of-office events.
Your Career – Contact Us
2024 Graduate Program
If you are interested in applying for our 2024 Graduate Program or are interested in pursuing an internship, please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to the following email address: email@example.com