Blaze Acumen Chartered Accountants
Yi Ling has over 10 years’ experience delivering taxation and advisory services to corporate and privately owned enterprises as well as Australian subsidiaries of multinational companies.
Yi Ling has a thorough knowledge of tax and accounting issues, including experience in the areas of:
- Personal and Corporate tax;
- GST / BAS reporting and compliance;
- Taxation planning;
- Income tax reporting / compliance;
- Property development and GST issues associated with it;
- Family Trusts;
- Structuring advice;
- International tax issues including inbound and outbound investments;
- Tax consolidation;
- Thin capitalisation; and
- Fringe Benefits Tax.
Yi Ling has experience with clients across a range of industries including:
- Property development;
- Manufacturing; and
- Professional services.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce, Member of the Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia.